HT to Mr. Fausto!
2012 Prize Contest for â€œMy Life in Koreaâ€
The Embassy of the Philippines invites Filipinas married to Koreans to participate in an Essay Writing Contest organized by the Research Institute of Asian Women of Sookmyung Womenâ€™s University and the Korea Exchange Bank. The theme of the essay writing contest is â€œMy Life in Korea.â€
1. Applicants: Filipina married immigrants residing in Korea. (Divorcees or Separated are also qualified to apply for the contest.
2. Length of Essay: less than 3 pages in A4-sizes paper.
3. Essays must have the following themes:
a. My Experiences on Korean Culture
(culture Shock, culture conflict, etc.)
b. My Economic Self-reliance (Independence) in Korea
(employment, entrepreneurial activities, etc.)
c. My Child Rearing Story in Korea
(child rearing, child education, etc.)
d. My Traveling Story in Korea
4. Language: Applicantâ€™s native language (ex. Filipino / Tagalog)
5. Submission Period: 14 May to 13 July 2012
6. All essays must be submitted via the following email address: email@example.com
Applicants must write their native country, name, phone number and address alongside their essay.
7. Winners will be announced on 31 October 2012.
1 Grand Prize â€“ 3,000,000 won
2 Gold Prizes â€“ 1,000,000 won each
5 Silver Prizes- 700,000 won each
10 Bronze Prizes- 500,000 won each
15 Honorable Mentions- 300,000 won each
For further information please call (02) 710-9198 or 710-9177 or visit http://asianfem.sookmyung.ac.kr
2012 Essay Contest for Filipinas Married to Koreans
HT to Mr. Fausto!
oh,didnt win last year…hope makakuha ako even honorable mention lng….
It should be written in tagalog?
Nagsubmit na akong ng aking entry pero walang acknowledgement na natanggap nga nila entry ko ^^. Sana totoo ito ^^…
Hi Anew! Totoo yan… yearly ang kanilang contest. Isa sa mga kakilala ko nanalo last year… third place siya. Hindi lang sa mga Pinay open ang contest, pero sa lahat ng foreign wives.
pede po b ako sumli im leaving here in PI?thnx po
Hi! Tapos na ang contest… next year uli.
hope to meet a nice lady