POEA has issued an erratum on the EPS-TOPIK 2017 that was issued earlier. Here are the things to remember.
Check that your passport’s expiration is January 2018 or beyond. If your passport will expire earlier than this date, you may be disqualified.
Register first with the POEA E-Registration System. This is free but is a requirement for everyone wishing to work abroad.
Then you may register to the EPS TOPIK registration at this website EPS TOPIK REGISTRATION
These are the dates for registration for the EPS-TOPIK (different from POEA E-Registration):
January 31: MEN ONLY
February 1: MEN ONLY
February 2: MEN ONLY
February 3: MEN AND WOMEN
Registration is from 8am to 5pm. (Previously announced: 6am to 8pm)
For each registration day, ONLY 7,500 will be allowed to register for a total of 30,000 applicants.
On the day of the registration, make sure to have all these documents:
- clear scanned copy of passport (first page with your info)
- 2 colored ID picture with blue background (size: 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- name tax for the ID picture (last name, first name, middle initial, suffix – example: DELA CRUZ, JUAN B. JR.)
It is expected that thousands of EPS aspirants will apply at the same time. In 2016, many experienced difficulty during the registration. Make sure to use a reliable computer and fast internet service.
Payment is thru LANDBANK and Bancnet members ~ ONLINE PAYMENT ONLY. NO OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT. If you don’t have a Landbank (or Bancnet) account, open an account now! Period of payment is within 24 hours after confirmation.
Make sure to input your payment information once payment is made. DON’T FORGET TO PRINT YOUR TEST PERMIT FROM FEBRUARY 6 TO 10 from 8am to 5pm.
Remember the qualifications:
- Person aged between 18 to 38 years old (should be born between Jan. 17, 1979 ~ Jan. 17, 1999)
- With related work experience
- No derogatory record
- No record of deportation
- Not restricted to depart from the Philippines
- No physical and medical handicaps that will hamper work efficiency (e.g. slip
disc, finger amputation, color blindness, color weakness, ishihara deficient, etc)
- No Tuberculosis (TB) history
Take note of the reasons for DISQUALIFICATION:
a. Submission of false information and fake documents
b. Error in encoding of personal information in application form
c. Invalid picture (unclear, wrong size, wrong color background, no name tag)
d. Unclear scanned passport
e. Passport with less than one-year validity from date of application
f. Double payment
g. Double registration
This is the first time that Points System will be used for the recruitment of EPS workers to Korea. Candidates will be hired based on the following:
- EPS-TOPIK test
- Skills test (mandatory)
- Competency Test
And ranking is according to:
- TOPIK Test score (PBT and CBT – paper based test and computer-based test) plus
- Skills test score (mandatory) plus
- work experience related to manufacturing and construction, plus
- national/vocational skills training certificate
Check the erratum on the EPS-TOPIK 2017.
Good luck to everyone!